Terms and Conditions for placement support:-
Niya provides 100 % placement support for eligible and successful students. The meaning for eligibility and successful students are given below.
- The student should have good communication skills and fluent in English language. He should be able to answer the questions posed by HR person of recruiting companies. Lack of communication skills and basic computer skills (MS Office) may obstruct the process of student’s placement.
- Student should clear both the semester exams without any arrears and should have submitted U.G Degree completion certificate to become eligible for placement support provided by NIYA.
- Student should have minimum 80% attendance during their course and should have cleared all the internal exams conducted by NIYA on periodic basis.
- Student should be a regular participant of Study trips, industrial visits organized by NIYA.
- Student must complete the Capstone Project as per the given time line and should submit the same as per management deadline.
- Student may not be eligible for placement, if any arrears in fee are pending to the college.
- Once placement is provided to a student, if he leaves within 1 month from the date of joining, college will not provide further placement support to the student.
- After placement support provided by our college, It is the bounded obligation of a student to work in an organization for a minimum period of 1 year in order to get work experience and exposure to the industry.
- Those who need placement support, should approach the Head of Corporate Relations and Placement, Placement Cell and submit the written request form which can be downloaded under Forms and Downloads Menu.
- Those who seek placement support should have completed their internship first to become eligible for placement support.
Placement Support Cell:
Mrs. Sapna Melwani
Head-Corporate Relations and Placements
Phone No: 080 41552400
Mob No: +91 63616 28393
Our Recruitment Partners