NIYA provides internship (industrial attachment) for Diploma and PG Diploma courses. For Diploma students internship support is provided for 30-45 working days and for PG Diploma Students 90 days unpaid internship is arranged to get real time practical knowledge from the industry.
NIYA internship enables a student to gain first-hand exposure of working in the real world. It also allows student to harness the technical skill, knowledge, and theoretical practice they learnt in College. Internships provide a nice learning curve for students with little experience of the professional world. It is bounded obligation of a student who has enrolled for diploma or pg diploma courses must complete their internship inspite of any challenges or hardship they may come across during their industrial attachment.
Advantages of Internship / Industrial Attachment: –
- An Internship Provides Real Life Experience and Exposure
- The Opportunity To Learn More About Yourself
- Get Connected and Develop Your Professional Network
- Prevent CV From Going To The Trash
- Transition In to A Full-Time Position